Osteopath for Sports Injuries
After that last strain, maybe you’ve told yourself you just can’t run anymore. Never downhill ski or play tennis – sports you’ve always loved. If you’ve pulled a ligament, hurt your knee or incurred some other kind of sports related injury, you may have resigned yourself to giving up your favourite activities. But, you may not have to. I have had great success in treating pain and discomfort due to sports injuries.
My focused techniques are geared to get your body back to optimal order – and get you back to enjoying the fitness activities you love.
On your first visit, I will carefully analyze your posture, movement patterns, physical symptoms and medical history.
From there, I will apply one or a combination of the following treatments:
- Cranio-sacral therapy – to give your body a boost of vitality to heal faster
- Myofascial release – to release muscle tension
- Lymphatic drainage — very effective in treating an acute injury in order to reduce swelling and pain
- Visceral normalization – allows to improve posture and overall mobility
- Osteo-Articular Corrections – old or poorly healed strains can benefit from these precisely applied techniques
Recover and quickly return to your favourite sport
The benefits you will realize include:
- Reduced chance of further injury
- Greater range of motion and flexibility
- Improved performance
- Shorter recovery time
Have any questions? Fill in the form on our Contact Page.